WHAT IS SPECIAL ABOUT ABIDING SAVIOR?
- It is a place where you and God meet.
- ASLC is a friendly, welcoming congregation.
- A Christ-centered message every week from the Bible to help deepen your faith and strengthen your walk with Jesus.
- Worship services where you encounter God that you might know His great love for you and discover His plan and purpose for your life.
- Bible studies that dive deeper into God’s Word, where men and women discuss the Bible and how God’s grace changes our lives.
- Men and Women’s ministries where new friendships are made and old friendships are strengthened.
- Life With God – A starting point Bible class where life’s difficult questions are answered using the Scripture as our textbook.
- What is special about Abiding Savior Lutheran Church?
WHAT DO WE BELIEVE?
We believe in the Triune God, also known as the Trinity. One God in three persons. Father, Son & Holy Spirit. They are co-equal in deity. God the Father created the world. Jesus, God’s only Son, lived a life without sin and by His death and resurrection and our faith in Him, our sins are forgiven. The Holy Spirit calls, gathers and sanctifies. The Holy Spirit points us to Jesus as Savior.
GOD’S WORD –
We believe that the Word of God, the Bible, is the inerrant, infallible Word of God. It is the only thing in this world that is perfect.
HOLY COMMUNION –
The Scriptures teach that God forgives our sins and strengthens our faith in Holy Communion. We believe that Jesus is truly present (“Real Presence”) within and under the bread and wine in Holy Communion.
OUR FORGIVENESS IS A GIFT FROM GOD.
Our forgiveness of sins and our eternal life in heaven is not all from our own good works but soley by what Christ Jesus has done for us.